The European Commission and AED Cluster Portugal are organising an European Conference, in Lisbon, on:
This event will be held in person on the 2nd of March 2023, at the Ramada Lisbon Hotel (Olaias, Lisbon).
Participants will gather to discuss the current challenges and opportunities within the Defence sector for European SMEs and explore business/partnership possibilities.
Insightful Conference sessions, complemented with a B2B matchmaking dynamic.
The event will be divided in Keynote Addresses and Roundtables during the morning, and B2B Sessions during the afternoon.
Also, on the 3rd of March B2Bs will take place in a virtual format for the participants who couldn’t manage to be physically present and/or need more time for their meetings.
- Future Outlook on European Defence Funds
- Role of SMEs in the Defence Supply-Chain
- EDA Tools and Partner Searches
- Defence Dual Use
- Defence Disruptive Techologies
- European, national and regional Policy Makers / Authorities
- Major Industry Players
- European SMEs
- Knowledge and R&D Entities
- Other Institutions and Clusters
- As purchaser – find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager – find new European customers
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- As player in the Defence ecosystem – discuss the current opportunities and challenges within the industry.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants;
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event;
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way;
- Give you and your company visibility by being active in the matchmaking process and present in the event.
Registration is free of charge. Lunch is included!
The Conference is being organised in the framework of the European Network of Defence-related Regions (ENDR) and with the support of AFCEA Portugal, idD Portugal Defence and IAPMEI/EEN Portugal.